We think it’s safe to say everybody is excited that ski season is just around the corner! We’ve already had a few dustings of snow this season, and the ski resorts are busy getting ready for their opening days.
If that’s not enough to get excited about, we are pleased to announce that our ski season discount program is back at both Palisades Tahoe and the Inn Shop at Palisades Tahoe! Our Owners and Guests can once again score discounted rates on lift tickets, performance demos and rentals, lessons, and more! Keep reading below for all you need to know about this great program and we look forward to seeing you on the hill.
Save Big On Lift Tickets and Lessons at Palisades Tahoe:
Discounts on Lift Tickets and 4 Day Ticket Packs:
Our Owners and Guests can save 25% off weekday lift tickets (Monday – Thursday), and 20% off weekend rates (Friday – Sunday) at Palisades Tahoe. Please note that holiday blackout periods do apply for these single-day ticket purchases (see dates below).
For those planning to ski multiple days, Palisades Tahoe is also offering our Owners and Guests $40 off their 4-day ticket packs with no blackout restrictions! This offer is a great way to save even more per day and is the best option if you plan to ski during a normal holiday or blackout period.
To purchase your lift tickets and ticket packs, please click here and don’t forget to enter the promo code when you make your purchase. Promo codes are included in the pre-arrival email or booking confirmation you will receive prior to your stay. Please speak with the front desk should you have any questions regarding this promotion.
Lift Ticket Blackout Dates:
- December 26th – 31st, 2023
- January 13th – 14th, 2024
- February 17th – 25th, 2024
4 Day Ticket Packs:
- No Blackout Dates
- Please remember that Lift Ticket packs are non-transferable and can only be used by one skier/rider per purchase.
Lessons and First Timer Program:
Also included for this winter season, Palisades Tahoe is offering our Owners and Guests discounted rates on ski and snowboard lessons! This is a great option for those looking to freshen up on their skills or who would like to try skiing for the first time. Please click here to check availability and to purchase lessons:
Perfect Progression Program:
Limited To: Ages 13+ and for first timers only (never had a product at Palisades Tahoe before)
Price: $699 (while supplies last and may sell out)
- 3 Half Day Beginner Ski Lessons with lift tickets and rentals.
- 3 lunch vouchers – $21 value.
- Accessories package of goggles and neck gaiter.
- One-time 30% retail discount to Estelle sports (Alpine base area).
- Black-out dates: December 26-31, January 13-14, and February 17-18.
Upon completion of 3 beginner lessons:
- Complimentary Palisades Tahoe season pass valid at both mountains with zero restrictions.
- 50% discount on additional group lessons and valid all season.
- 50% discount on additional rentals and valid all season.
- 30% off Alpine Unlimited Program.
- Benefits are not transferable.
- Previous pass holders or ticket pack purchasers are not eligible for this program.
- Not transferable to another season. Unused portions of product do not roll over to the following season.
Alpine Unlimited Lessons:
Think of it like a gym membership for ski and snowboard lessons! With a one time purchase, you can access unlimited half-day group lessons on the Alpine side of the mountain. Please click here to view available rates.
- Available for all ability levels (beginner, intermediate, and advanced/expert) for both ski and snowboard lessons.
- Lessons are available at the Alpine Lodge base area only, and NOT the Palisades Tahoe Village base area.
- Group lessons are available daily from 9:30am-12:00pm or 1:00-3:30pm.
- Valid for one half day lesson per day. If you join the morning lesson, you can upgrade to the afternoon lesson for only $90 midweek, or $100 on weekends and holidays.
- Alpine Unlimited participants can take lessons during the regular operating dates for Mountain Sports School.
- Mountain Sports School scheduled dates are 12/1/22 to 4/14/24. These dates are subject to change based on snow and conditions.
- Alpine Unlimited pays for itself as early as your 8th lesson!
- Alpine Unlimited does NOT include lift ticket, season pass, or equipment.
Performance Demos and Equipment Rentals at the Inn Shop At Palisades Tahoe:
Tired of your old skis? Let the pros over at Inn Shop at Palisades Tahoe get you set up with an excellent demo pair from top brands like Blizzard, Nordica, Volkl, K2, and Black Crows. This season our Owners and Guests get an incredible 20% of their rentals and demos when they visit the Inn Shop. The best part? Clicking the offer link in your booking confirmation or pre-arrival email will take you to their pre-registration page, where you can enter all of your sizing info before you even arrive!
Inn Shop has always been known for delivering incredible customer satisfaction, and their discount program reflects their high levels of service. Whether you need to pick up early the day before you ski, or are interested in trying multiple pairs of demos, Inn Shop will make sure you are well taken care of and ready for an memorable day on the hill. Here are some other great incentives for renting with Inn Shop:
- If you are planning to ski 4 non-consecutive days and stay for 5 days, rentals can be given for 5 days. Enjoy a rest day
- No charge for changing from skis to snowboards or exchanging multiple demo pairs during your rental period.
- Pick up your gear at 3pm or later the day before you plan to ski.
- Your equipment is waxed prior to your pickup and re-waxes are offered at no extra charge.
- Complimentary boot carriers are offered to help you get back to Red Wolf Lodge at Olympic Valley.
Ready For An Awesome Winter Season!
We can’t wait to welcome you back to your home away from home this winter season. We are proud to offer you these discounts through our incredible partners, and look forward to hearing all about your memorable days on the mountain this season! If you have any questions regarding these promotions, please contact our front desk who will be happy to assist you further.